SPECIAL OFFER

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

When I'm Exhausted and Yet Still Typing

I'm actually exhausted but still in the mood of typing. I've been depressed with my life and myself lately but when I look around me, I tell myself to be grateful with what I have. Even though I face a lot of difficulty that other people won't understand, I still the love one around me. Especially Mr Hall. Since the 999 tragedy, he's always with me and give me all the support that he can. And he always pampered me. It's so nice to have someone who loves to pampered you and loves you so much that you keep telling yourself, yes it's happening.

Sometimes we do fight and mad at each others' annoying attitude but love is stronger than everything. Not seeing him for only few days really drag me into loneliness. Just imagine having to live without him? I don't even what to think about that. He's not just a lover, he's my soulmate and always be my best friend. I can share everything with him. And I'm sharing my whole life, my whole world and me with him.

I'm not the person who flirts around and having crush here and there with the guys but when I love somebody, I love him with all my heart and soul. Thank you Mr Hall for helping me mending my broken heart. The pains are sometimes there but with a look from your eyes and touch from your hand, all the pains seems to be swept away. Loving you is something that i can't even be explained.

1 comment:

Raul said...

Hi, Thanks for supporting me..i also supporting
Wishes from Spain

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...