I never missed Showdown 2010 last year. Yeah, I'm so into dance and love it since I was younger. But this year Showdown 2011, I rarely able to watched it since I'm kinda busy lately but my family never miss watching it. Currrently I'm watching it again on 8TV. Gosh! I should be sleeping by now since tomorrow is working day. But I can't help it and I want to watch my favorite group, HMC Phlow. They were amazing last year and still amaze me this year.
Last year, my favorite group was still HMC Phlow and their senior, Floor Fever. I knew Floor Fever quite sometimes before. Floor Fever was so cool and consistent every week. Although they didn't win Showdown 2010, they always be my favorite.
Guess I better go to sleep now. Really need to take some rest now. I'm gonna watch them in 8tv online. Wanna watch it live? Watch it on 8TV every Wednesday at 9.30pm with our lovely host, Hafiz.



No comments:
Post a Comment