SPECIAL OFFER

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Me In The Maze

Me In The Maze? Why?
Have you ever wonder that through our life, we’re in search of finding the correct and the best way to our goal. Depends on the goal that you want to achieve in your life and please people make it a good one. What ‘m saying is our life is like in a maze. Some of us have to struggle and some are so lucky they can get everything they want. But when it’s hard to get something that you want, that is when you will learn from your teacher, the Experience. I gotta say experience is the best teacher. You can learn a lot of things in this life but it’s all depends on you.


I’m not one of the lucky person that gets everything that I want easily. I have to go through a lot of things and it ain’t easy. But I always be patient and try my best to achieve something that I really badly. I might not get the exact things that I want but sometimes it’s better than what I ever dream of. That’s why you need to work on what you want in your life and how it’s going to be. You dream of being somebody when you’re still a kid and when you grew up, you turned up to be somebody else. Somebody better.
It’s hard to find a right path in the maze coz they’ll be a lot of people tryna bring you down. That’s when you need to be strong. A strong person will secure himself/herself from any harm. Protect yourself from being insecure. That is what other people want. They want you to stop moving forward, break down and cry.
If you can protect your computer, why can’t you protect yourself?
*Images extracted from Google.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...