I wanna cut my hairrr....
I wanna cut my hair....
*Singing with I wanna Hold Your Hand by Beetles melody
I really wanna freaking cut my hair. My hair is totally dry and dying. I've been saving and keeping the hair long so I can make a bouncy mouncy hair but turn out to be that I have not enough vitamin in my body right now and couldn't really take care of my hair. So, I decided to cut my hair. Blergh! It's hair people, it will grow back.
I still can't decide what kind of hairstyle I should make. First of all I should do rebonding so I can have a straight and silky smooth hair. (Try to say this sentence with Zohan's accent.) Should I make a bob haircut? No, not your friend Bob's haircut. Whoever he is. What I'm referring to this kind of Bob haircut.
Like this?
Or this? Aouuuu... she's dope!
Or the fashionista!
Owh or I was thinking to cut my hair just like my sis.
Mimin: Do you always have to make us looks like twins?
Me: Can't I? (Making the cutest puppy eyes)
Mimin: Whatever. (Fake talk-to-the-hand pose and continue busy with her BBM)
I can't wait for my salary coz there's a lot of things in my to do list which required the source with "RM" sign in front. The reason all of us working is to earn money and to survive. Especially in this current competitive surrounding. The groceries price rise up but the salary is still the same. Duh!!!
Waiting for my first salary is like waiting for my first job salary. Don't get confuse ya! I still remember the money that I earn by working. It's just an allowance the company gave you when you're doing your Industrial Training there but hey, not all company gives you allowance when you're doing Industrial Training. Only few companies and usually will be MNC company. I still remember the first time my hand holding the RM500 notes, felt........ like everyday I'm shuffling..... (LMFAO Party Rock background music).
Since I was broke for few months of getting a job with way too low salary where even the factory operator get more than me. I'm having bad hair day everyday and can't wait to cut it short. Easy to manage, healthier hair and ready to go. I do look messy now even I can't stand to see myself in the mirror. Get it away from me. (Drama)
So it's up to next week, when I cash out my first salary of my third job. Third job? Time flies fast.
Hey you: Pics are all extract from google. Still can't decide which haircut I should choose.



No comments:
Post a Comment